The Seal Beach Animal Care Center relies almost entirely on donations.
You can also donate items to help support SBACC. We have created Amazon wishlists specific to cats, dogs and general use items:
SBACC: These are basic items that both sides of the Care Center use.
Cat List: These are items specific to the cat residents needs.
Dog List: These are items specific to the dog residents needs.
Please consider making a donation today. Thanks so much!
Below is a short list of some of the things we always need:
- Friskies Canned Cat Food
- Purina One Sensitive Systems Dry Cat Food
- Science Diet brand dry dog food, Adult (1-6 years) Small Bites, and Adult (1-6 years) Large Bites
- Science Diet brand canned dog food, Adult, Chicken Flavor
- Pill Pockets
- sWheat Scoop cat litter
- Dog toys, especially ones that squeak
- 6′ nylon dog leashes
- Pet supply and home improvement store gift cards
- Postage Stamps
- Cardboard cat scratchers
- Ziplock food storage bags, quart & gallon size
- 8 oz. disposable drinking cups
- 45, 39, 33 and 13 gallon trash bags
- Paper Towels
- Bathroom Tissue
- 6% Chlorine Bleach
- Hand sanitizer
- Canon Selphy Photo Paper #KP108IN
- Toner Cartridges TN 580
- Copy Paper, white & bright colors
- “White Out” Correction Tape